What makes an enjoyable market? Loads of different things, and it must be said we generally really enjoy all the markets and fairs we attend but today our five favourite things were:
1) New and interested, customers!
2) New and interesting vendors plus a dusting of tried and tested favourites too.
3) It was indoors! No dust, no wind, easily accessible toilets.
4) Music! And a coffee delivery!
5) Nearly all our customers paid with the correct change – this means we have a pocket full of small notes rather than having to spend 500QAR notes all week to build up our float again in time for the DESS Festive Fair next Friday.
We enjoyed it so much that we’ll be back again tomorrow!